Anyone Use Appointment Setters?

I am considering appointment setting services for our agency. Has anyone had any success using an appointment setter? We are a life, accident, health, annuity organization and appointment setting seems to be a weakness of a number of our agents. I especially want to make sure that our business owner leads can be properly set and not burned because an agent does not know how to properly set the appointment. I am also trying to decide if we do go with an appointment setter is it better to just hire someone to come into the office part-time to schedule appointment or should we go with a professional appointment setting service that specializes in the insurance industry?

In my experience, I have had much more success with in house telemarketers than with the various services. The quality and quantity of leads were much better when we could control the process and confirm the work was being done.

I am the Marketing Manager for our agency. I have a extensive background in telephone sales with many companies over the years. I spend the majority of the day contacting businesses within our database by phone (it's imperative that you have a contact system) and prospect for new clients by researching the Internet. I also assemble the agency newsletter and manage all of our social networking sites, our agency blog and updates to our web site.

I would recommend finding someone with phone experience, maybe part-time at first. Develop a calling program and maybe offer incentives for leads or prospects that become clients. If your appointment setter does a good job then you can add other duties and develop them into a marketing manager for your agency.

Both good points and am for in-house. You can train them properly, nurture them and manage them better. On the fence about appointment setters vs. having licensed agents make the calls. Yes, your agents time is valuable. However, agents understand the business, know the competition and can convert objections better and will likely generate more leads. Just something to think about...

I suggest go and hire appointment setter. Just like you, we are also undecided about hiring appointment setters until we met Infinit Contact.We avail their appointment setting services and all works great just like magic! Bro, grab that one and enjoy work!;)

Check their site here infinitcontact.com/services/inbound/customer-care/

Back