Anyone Use Benepath?

insurance0707

Guru
1000 Post Club
Michigan
I ordered exclusive leads from Benepath and I've only received 2 in the last 7 days. I've requested Medicare leads for the whole state of MI and I would have thought that would have brought in more. Anyone have luck with this company?

e used them last open enrollment period. With relative succwess. I believe we paid 18.00 a lead. We recieved many leads, but from multiple states. I didnt personally call on the leads another agent from our office did. There owner was very friendly and =easy to deal with

I have not used Benepath. However I spoke with the number 2 guy at length about their method. Another day I spoke with the number 1 guy at length.

I am planning on using them because they seemed very direct about the product they offer....pretty much laid it out saying the leads were not necessarily in my immediate area, and I felt the price was reasonable.

In talking with the owner we got into discussing life in general on our planet including politics and I feel the guy at the top is
a real quality person who is highly educated and involved in a lot of other endeavors and his mind is too big to want to purposely screw people.

My take away message is I would use them because the price is right and the leads are fair, but would need to supplement the quantity of leads as they may be few and far between due to how they are generated.

Talk to the owner. You will see what kind of guy he is. I also liked them because they don't make you make stupid big committments. You can get a few leads like 2-3 a week or so.

Last edited:
Question the person you call when the lead uses lower case names. I have found these contacts were not in the market for insurance and they were selling their names to earn money for products they dont want!

Question the person you call when the lead uses lower case names. I have found these contacts were not in the market for insurance and they were selling their names to earn money for products they dont want!

It's usually the ones that type in all caps that never buy anything. I'll take the lowercase typers all day over the all-caps crowd.

Latest posts

Back