Anyone Use Boberdoo for Buying Leads?

I'm just curious if any agents use Boberdoo to buy leads via ping/post and maybe even to unload self generated leads that don't fit your product offerings. I've talked to a few leads sellers who use it, but I'd like to hear from an agent user. Does dynamic bidding help with lead flow and scheduling? At what point/volume is it worth the expense? I'm considering using it for P&C sales.

Hey InsuranceJerk,

We have many agents that use our system to buy leads via ping post. We also have extensive documentation on our ping post capabilities. We'd be more than happy to show you the system ourselves. Head over to our website and we can set up a live demo.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Hi InsuranceJerk,

If things don't go well with you with Boberdoo, you might want to check leadsdistributionsoftware.com. You can buy and sell leads through ping post and filter leads that don't fit on your product offering. You can check their features page and you should probably talk to their marketing to know more about the software. Hope this helps.

Hi InsuranceJerk,

If things don't go well with you with Boberdoo, you might want to check leadsdistributionsoftware.com. You can buy and sell leads through ping post and filter leads that don't fit on your product offering. You can check their features page and you should probably talk to their marketing to know more about the software. Hope this helps.

Thanks for this post dennis - I'm going to check this out :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back