Anyone Use Drip Email Campaigns?

SueNami

Expert
I'm not even sure exactly how I'd structure it, but I'm thinking there should be a way to use them to 'stay in touch' with people. New customers, quoted not written for various reasons, etc....

Is anyone already doing this?

Or has anyone tried it and it wasn't worth it?

I'm not even sure exactly how I'd structure it, but I'm thinking there should be a way to use them to 'stay in touch' with people. New customers, quoted not written for various reasons, etc....

We have over 500 agencies using AgencyBuzz a complete agency marketing automation platform. It sends out emails before, during, and after a sale to your prospects, clients, and even lost customers.

It integrates with many agency management systems. This seamless integration allows you to automatically follow up anywhere in the lifecycle of your client. I can tell you that when any type of followup marketing platform (AgencyBuzz is just one of them) is used an agency is successful. You can see some of the reviews on AgencyBuzz here.

https://www.getitc.com/reviews/agencybuzz/

In fact AgencyBuzz just received technology of the year from Insurance Business America.

ITC Named a Top Technology Provider in Insurance Business America

Let me know if you have any questions.

Other resources on this forum:

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/p-c-insurance-forum/agency-buzz-t83684.html

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/insurance-technology-forum/agencybuzz-itc-thoughts-t76334.html

Yes. There are a ton of options. Most CRM's have a drip email option.

And it is fairly inexpensive. Depending on what products you sell you can find one specific to the insurance industry or use something like Zoho CRM.

No upfront fees and you just pay monthly for the CRM.

Whatever platform you use, just know you have to commit to creating content on a consistent basis.

And it's got to be as entertaining as it informative, or you'll get ignored or even worse... unsubcribed! Same goes for social media.

It's basically a second job, until you can afford to hire a team to handle it for you.

Whatever platform you use, just know you have to commit to creating content on a consistent basis.

And it's got to be as entertaining as it informative, or you'll get ignored or even worse... unsubcribed! Same goes for social media.

It's basically a second job, until you can afford to hire a team to handle it for you.

That's a bonus of AgencyBuzz. We have built in insurance specific content and designs for the majority of lines of business.

We also have staff that will do it for you if you want.

Thanks all- Our CRM does have the option but I was never impressed with it.

I have sampled a few services and their content never thrills me. I don't know.

I was wondering if I'm expecting too much and if others are having success with them...

I was wondering if I'm expecting too much and if others are having success with them...

I use ITC with Agency Buzz, Although Its not perfect, I do wish it was much more user friendly it can be used for much more then I currently do,

However The rep is always accessible to me. Although they don't have much pre written for the senior market they do custom writing for me,(this is huge) they will bounce idea's back and forth with me till its right,

Customer service is great. And they do an awesome newsletter for me as well

Also they really did an awesome job putting together my vision for my website

For someone like me who is not a tech guy nor a writer, they have been a great fit.

Most of the CRMs like Salesforce and Zoho allow this. Campaign templates can be customized, can be made dependent on field values of objects like lead status, attachments can be sent, from email can be customized and more. Apart from that bespoke solutions can be developed with mass mailing software like Mailchimp and Sendgrid. Let me know if you need help.

IF you want to be impressed you are going to need to shell out $$$$ or committ time to creating them yourself, or settle for the premade boring insurance drip campaigns. :D

Yes, but this is part of my full-time job.

Creating drip campaigns are fun and time-consuming. You want to make sure that you target as close as possible. Examples:

1. Have a 3 or 4 email drip for new people that join your list. Space these out, having a few days in-between each.
*- Introduce yourself/business and give contact information
*- Provide an example of content you have created in the recent past
*- Give them some free information
*- Hit them with an offer.

Jab - Jab - Jab - Right hook. Make sure you give, give, give and then offer.

2. Develop drips for other situations. Maybe OEP is coming up, and you have a list of everyone that is on a particular plan that is going away. You can create a few emails to remind them who you are and that you want them to stay informed of the changes. Since they are your current clients, you could start that drip on October 1st and stay compliant.

3. Since life insurance rates change, people don't know they can or should change plans. Drip content about saving money and what is new on the market can not only bring a renewed customer, but you can also ask for them to refer you to others looking for the same type of service.

These are just examples. The main ingredient is staying as targeted as possible. Being personable and giving people information that truly pertains to them is the key to keeping a health campaign going.

I currently use mailchimp for my email marketing. It is priced based on the number of users you have and is very easy to use.

Disclaimer: I am still in the early stages of learning about all of the different insurance options. If any of my insurance information is off, please correct me so I can continue to learn. Thanks.

Back