Anyone use Inscomm?

I have been paying for an annual suscription for 30 years and they never talked to me about purchasing a lifetime contract. They are offering me the chance to unlock the software permanently and I thought since I am getting older that this might be nice in case something happens to me my wife could access my client files and also I wouldn't have to worry about a renewal ever again. Just hope they are around longer than me.

Last edited:
Just hope they are around longer than me.

That would be my concern.

Seems that after Don died they just collected renewals and stopped updating.

I am going to bank that Google out
Perhaps this page will answer your question . . .
INSCOMM LLC

Yeah. After Don died I think the family just kept it static. To bad it was a very clean basic crm that worked really well for running your book.

I think Google and me are going to run to the finish line together.

I have all of my clients for the last 30+ years in the system so I have to keep using it. I wonder how many users they actually have?

I have all of my clients for the last 30+ years in the system so I have to keep using it. I wonder how many users they actually have?

How many are still active clients?

I used to have a DB of clients dating back to 1980 or so . . . eventually purged most of those (at least the ones I had not heard from in the last dozen years or so).

That thing looks older than Bob.

So, you are saying I look young?

Thank you!

I would say 80% are still active. Need to try to contact everyone just to see who is still living. I am sure a lot of my CLi clients from the 90's are gone or close.

Back