Anyone Use Intuit or Go Daddy?

CR in STL

Expert
Anyone on here use intuit or go daddy for their web-site and email.
What has your experience been and did you use their templates. Thanks in advance

Anyone on here use intuit or go daddy for their web-site and email.
What has your experience been and did you use their templates. Thanks in advance
GoDaddy, good service, good prices. Don't recommend website tonight though. That's a joke.

Love godaddy in terms of domain and email for another business I have but have not tried their web building program.
I've been checking out agentmethods.com and wonder if anyone here has used them.
Curious to the replies you get.

trwebwizard is very good. Shes creative and smart about the layouts and colors and design. They also do good code. They also give a IHIAA discount that basically pays for the IHIAA membership, which I also believe is a good value.

trwebwizard is very good. Shes creative and smart about the layouts and colors and design. They also do good code. They also give a IHIAA discount that basically pays for the IHIAA membership, which I also believe is a good value.

I second that recommendation. I really like Tanisha, both professionally and personally.

Along with the IHIAA, she also provides a discount for members of the ILIAA.

Rick

godaddy does my hosting on one of my websites...I've had a lot of problems with my sql databases...They keep telling me that some greedy person on my shared servers is taking up all the space, which should not be my problem.

YOu can find a lot cheaper on web hosting out there..you are paying for the brand name with them....

Back