Anyone Use National Online Insurance School.com? And Other Questions

Lenaff41

Hello all. Has anyone used this site to get their 40 hours in life and health? I am unable to find any reviews or any mention of it anywhere. It does appear nice but I know looks can be deceiving.

nationalonlineinsuranceschool.com

Couple of other questions ( I am in Florida btw)

1) Is their any prelicensing company that has bundle that includes an online course and on site cram course?

2) I am going for A.D Banker so far. Any other suggestions for florida?

3) Americas Professor looks great but they do not offer Florida.
So If I would to take the national course, I will still have to take a state certified course correct?

4) Which book do you recommend to study from?
The official manual, A.D Banker book(or any other online course book they supply me with) or just a cram book.

That's all for now. I have looked all over the forum but I would like these questions answered. Thanks in advance.

Lenaff41,

Hello! My name is Michael, and I am an instructor with National Online Insurance School.

I am writing to see if I may be of help in answering any questions you may have regarding our online courses, as well as any other licensing questions you might have.

When choosing a pre-licensing school in Florida, always make sure they are certified by the Florida Department of Financial Services.

Any school certified as a pre-licensing provider by the FLDFS must cover topics contained in the Content Examination Outline. The way schools differ is how it teaches these insurance concepts and what features are included in its course to help reinforce the concepts.

A.D. Banker looks like a fine school, and I am almost certain that it is certified by the FLDFS.

Americas Professor also looks like a fine school, but if it is not certified by the FLDFS, it would not satisfy the pre-licensing requirement, which is mandatory in order to sit for the state insurance exam.

In regards to which insurance manual to choose, you should always choose the official Florida Life, Health, and Variable Annuity study manual issued by NAIFA of Florida.

Recap when finding the right insurance school:

- Confirm they are approved by the FLDFS as a pre-licensing provider
- Compare course features, such as instructional videos, exam simulators, student support, etc.
- Also, don't hesitate contacting them directly to see how helpful their customer service may be

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors, and if I can be of any assistance to you, please feel free to ask!

Michael

I went with Gold Coast schools instead. They have a bundle which includes the 40 hour classes online, official study guide, and 1 day prep day along with a Q&A book. I can take the 1 day prep course as many times as I like.

Go for the cheapest, and then do the book exams a few times. The test was different from what I was expecting but I still passed easy. And that was after not picking up a book for 5 months and cramming for about 15 hours total a few days before the test.

Back