Anyone Used Oak St. Funding?

Pro: they will actually loan money to insurance agents who do not have collateral. They are professional and easy to work with.

Con: they money isn't cheap and they collect and then redirect your commissions.

Example: your loan payment is $900 mo. You reassign one or more of your carriers to direct deposit commissions to a joint account owned by you and OSF. OSF takes their $900 and forwards you the difference. It is not an ideal system for the agent but OSF has to protect themselves somehow.

Pro: they will actually loan money to insurance agents who do not have collateral. They are professional and easy to work with.

Con: they money isn't cheap and they collect and then redirect your commissions.

Example: your loan payment is $900 mo. You reassign one or more of your carriers to direct deposit commissions to a joint account owned by you and OSF. OSF takes their $900 and forwards you the difference. It is not an ideal system for the agent but OSF has to protect themselves somehow.
Sounds like they work best with established agencies best.

Did you obtain a loan from them?:err:

Nice, I have my licenses in the majority of the states and wouldn't mind buying up agencies, and knocking down the staff to just one agency producer and require them to get licensed in all states, that I'm licensed in and incorporate that agencies telephone numbers in to my VOIP system, so that no matter who it reaches in my agency and whereever the staff member is, the customer could be helped.

Back