Anyone Using Manta?

ReferenceUSA through the library isn't a bad deal, but it has built in limits. If it's worth the time to go through and pull them out in small batches then it's a great option, especially for a new agent with a small budget.

I used Manta to create a list of e-mail addresses to do e-mail campaigns. I figured it would be just like direct mail, so I expected little. I got no results, but not much bounce back either so they were real addresses. In the sort feature I selected to include accounts with Facebook to weed out the generic lists that Manta imports from other sources. Like anything else Manta is just a tool to help prospecting.

I find Manta to be fairly accurate for finding the business owners name. Usually inaccurate regarding sales/revenues, employee count, etc. Regarding Reference USA...do not check the boxes next to the business name. Use the "print screen" feature and you can print as many leads as you like. I usually start with a Reference USA list then google each business and get info from their individual websites. Many small businesses have the owners name on the site. This is a lot of manual labor, but it's the best way I know to do it for "free". Try Sales Genie or Sales Force. Hope this helps.

Dunn and Bradstreet is a more accurate list some of you may know them as Hoovers. If you want to pay for a really good list look into Datalisters. It cost allot but well worth it.

Dunn and Bradstreet is a more accurate list some of you may know them as Hoovers. If you want to pay for a really good list look into Datalisters. It cost allot but well worth it.

Brokered lists (vs pay $x/month for unlimited) don't have to be that expensive. If that's who you're using (datalister) you should give me a call/shoot me an e-mail and see what I can do for you on price. With respect to quality, I'm probably as good or better (or so my clients keep telling me).

Latest posts

Back