Anyone Using Uhl?

I tried them out a few months ago on a lady that, on paper, looked like it worked.

Did the POS interview, said she was "tentatively" approved.

Two or three days later, I got an email back that SHE (not the insurance carrier) needed to request medical records... on her own dime and time, in order to be "considered" for the coverage.

In short, United Home Life does NOT understand how to be a player in the final expense business, and at best, should ONLY be used for niche situations (MAYBE the two-year wait product, which pays full commission).

I tried them out a few months ago on a lady that, on paper, looked like it worked.

Two or three days later, I got an email back that SHE (not the insurance carrier) needed to request medical records... on her own dime and time, in order to be "considered" for the coverage.

In short, United Home Life does NOT understand how to be a player in the final expense business, and at best, should ONLY be used for niche situations (MAYBE the two-year wait product, which pays full commission).

And possibly, younger insulin dependent diabetics.

Huge commission and renewals on uhl express and liberal underwriting and competitive prices.

Anyone still using them?

guess not any more--------got termed for bad persistency last week---------the direct bills/ no checking acct situations finally caught up with me-------

I had no prob with them and sorry I lost them-----easy application but horrible phone interview/ my and the applicants eyes were always rolling hearing the endless disclosures---------horrible they cant streamline that

can anyone suggest a good replacement for full commish for ROP and 0-49

guess not any more--------got termed for bad persistency last week---------the direct bills/ no checking acct situations finally caught up with me-------

I had no prob with them and sorry I lost them-----easy application but horrible phone interview/ my and the applicants eyes were always rolling hearing the endless disclosures---------horrible they cant streamline that

can anyone suggest a good replacement for full commish for ROP and 0-49

I know its coming sooooooo SNL for almost full comp on rop and 0-49 settlers or slac.

Did you submit the premier,deluxe,or express issue ?

They are 2 year look back and express is 1 year.

What was the hiccup ?

Were you able to get 1st day coverage somewhere else ?

United Heritage took the ball and ran with it on an APS, they did everything, all i had to do was keep my client informed of what was taking place....issued as applied, total win.

I tried them out a few months ago on a lady that, on paper, looked like it worked. Did the POS interview, said she was "tentatively" approved. Two or three days later, I got an email back that SHE (not the insurance carrier) needed to request medical records... on her own dime and time, in order to be "considered" for the coverage. In short, United Home Life does NOT understand how to be a player in the final expense business, and at best, should ONLY be used for niche situations (MAYBE the two-year wait product, which pays full commission).

What's the rates on their 2 year wait product? Are there any health questions?

Back