Anyone with Experience in Kemper's HHC?

I'm thinking of offering this. Is it a good product? Seems easy enough to qualify.

It's a very unique product that has little to no competition from other carriers. Simple indemnity benefit, with very simplified underwriting. Outside of the positives, Kemper can leave something to be desired in agent service, (ie. long hold times to speak with customer service, can be difficult to get resolutions from on any problems/snags with applications - it's well worth it to work with an IMO that has a close working relationship with Kemper!!!).

Overall though, we feel that the product is definitely worth offering for your clients! The positives definitely outweigh the negatives! There are few easier cross-sale products to be working with in the Medicare Supplement market/senior market in general.

Street Commission: 55% First Year - 8% Lifetime Renewals

For Your Reference:
Kemper Generic Brochure
Kemper Generic App

I haven't heard that the contract has changed (I'm with Todd on that).

It's a great value if you ask me. They basically get all their money back if they just go get a physical after the first year, and if they turn in their prescription drug receipts for reimbursement.

I haven't heard that the contract has changed (I'm with Todd on that).

It's a great value if you ask me. They basically get all their money back if they just go get a physical after the first year, and if they turn in their prescription drug receipts for reimbursement.

So do they get a card or how are the claims met?

So do they get a card or how are the claims met?

I just have them mail them to me (receipts with diagnosis codes/services provided) and I fax them to Kemper. Takes about three weeks for them to get their money back.

I will say as someone stated above their agent servicing is very poor. They say they are working on a webpage for agents. Hold times are very long but they pay quick and underwriting on both their products is pretty much nil.

Back