Anyone with experience with FinalExpenseAgents.biz

He couldn't help me in Mississippi however thought some of the other new agents may get some good help from him. Scott

Why couldn't he help in miss?

Are you wanting to sell Final Expense - especially via the phone? There are many ways to do it . . .

Tom

I asked him a simple question and then asked him another.

Recruiting?

Don't be jealous.

God Bless America!

Tom

#1 His website claimed to have great training. I thought this would be good since my closing ratio isn't as good as I think it should be.

#2 He couldn't help me because his main co. isn't liscensed in Mississippi

#3 He did however recommend Travis for a really good contract.

However all I really wanted was some good closing/presentation advice. I am pretty much exclusively in the Final Expense Market. My closing ratio is 25.9%. His website claims some with much better closing ratios.

I posted his website because he seemed really nice/helpful.

Scott
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Are you wanting to sell Final Expense - especially via the phone? There are many ways to do it . . .

Tom

Tom,

Im sorry, I've read many of your posts, You seem quite intellegent and very astute. However I may be the first one to tell you this but you come across as a XXXXXXX (nevermind). Never mind, You always seem to be recruiting. This makes people think MLM or Slick talking salesman. I've also seen many posts from Travis,Scott(Newby), and GreenSky, Dont mind telling you, They always seem to be on the "Maybe I can help You" Mentality. If I needed a contract with a carrier, Just from seeing their posts here, I would tend to believe they are honest representatives. You however seem to me to be in this only for Yourself.

Maybe Im wrong, I hope so. This is just my observation. Therefore no thankyou Im not interested in phone sales for FE.

Scott

Last edited:
I'm sure he did mean .biz.

They are now focused on selling final expense by phone from home. Their latest website is finalexpensebyphone dot com.

It actually does work.. selling from home. I've been doing it for almost two months now, using their primary company (Americo) and it works a lot better than in person.

I was knocking on doors locally and then trying to set appointments and run local leads. The leads were costing about $25 each after about a 1.5% return. I would get stood up time after time after time... after driving from house to house. This got old pretty quick. It was great as long as the people were home. When they're not home, though, it totally sucks as a way to make a living.

That's why I tried phone selling of final expense. Using Americo, they don't require a voice verification and can take the signature without the agent witnessing it right now. Using the script, pre-approach letter and method from the guys (now at finalexpensebyphone.com) I have been able to reach a comparable level of sales as to having done the sale in person. :yes:

The difference, though, is that I can now "see" about three times as many people in a typical day as opposed to going in person. Oh, and I don't get blown away in the rain or snow either!

I'd recommend it to other new agents who are frustrated right off the bat, like I was, with the door knocking nonsense. It works, sure, but who wants to find people at home 20% of the time??:no:

Sam

Did you mean finalexpenseagents dot com ?

They've got some pretty good contracts on Americo and Shenandoah and other final expense companies don't they.

Thanks!

What is wrong with Tom offering his service?? Just about everyone on here has something to gain by being on here ... either to learn or provide some type of service ... sure some are here cuz they like insurance buzz ... but, in my opinion, Tom and all these guys pushing their products is ... well .. a good thing ... I sure benefited from it ... Just my opinion ... but i'm a new guy ... so what the hell do I know? By the way, I know Travis is the real deal so if you want final expense help, he is your go to guy ... I have first hand experience ... jody

Back