Anyone Work for Ameri-life?

Insurance Plans and Programs by Ameri-Life Group, LLC

About Ameri-Life Group, L.L.C.

AmeriLife Group, L.L.C. is the largest annuity, life and health insurance marketing organization focused on the senior market in the United States. AmeriLife develops annuity, life and health insurance products and markets these products through its multi-channel distribution network, which includes over 1,000 captive career agents in its two captive career distribution systems and over 100,000 independent agents which are accessed by its marketing organization. The company's corporate headquarters is located in Clearwater, Florida.

Right now I can't say anything positive about them.

Was contacted to re-contract with them for Any Plan. Offer was a cheap cost for a 2,000 mailing . So I called Mon of this week to verify offer was still on before I beat myself up with those certification tests. Was assured yes, but better hurry for this is last week to get mailers in.

Took me 2 days to complete because of interruptions...called today to affirm I passed those tests and order supplies plus those leads. First gal I had been talking too all this time didn't have too many answers today when I really tried to pin her down. Was told to call the lead co to get specific answers. The # on the sheet led back to Ameri life office and another gal told me that that lead program was discontinued.

This after wasting time on recertification for 2 days, and repeated conversations with mktg assistant M.!! So now can't get Ms M to come to the phone, and left message for owner to call me. I will post any updates. Problem unresolved.

do you know anyone that has had experience with this company?

First the disclosures: I haven't worked with them, and this info is old.

Some years back, I had a buddy that was with them. From what he told me, it's was an insurance nightmare...

Mandatory meeting at 8:30 every morning to get you motivated. If you don't show up - no leads ("no soup for you"). He said the leads were sh*tty anyway.

They didn't make appointments, just showed up and knocked on the door. You can waste a lot of time that way.

Take it for what it's worth - it isn't first hand, and it's a bit dated.

First the disclosures: I haven't worked with them, and this info is old.

Some years back, I had a buddy that was with them. From what he told me, it's was an insurance nightmare...

Mandatory meeting at 8:30 every morning to get you motivated. If you don't show up - no leads ("no soup for you"). He said the leads were sh*tty anyway.

They didn't make appointments, just showed up and knocked on the door. You can waste a lot of time that way.

Take it for what it's worth - it isn't first hand, and it's a bit dated.

That was S.O.P. for sure. I worked there for two months. After several negative write ups in the St Pete Times I said no thanks and left.

Back