Anyone Work for Ameri-life?

CLEARWATER, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AmeriLife Group ("AmeriLife" or the "Company"), the nation's premier independent distributor of annuity, life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by J.C. Flowers & Co. LLC ("J.C. Flowers"), a leading private investment firm dedicated to investing in the global financial services industry, from Reservoir Capital Group and Black Diamond Capital Partners. The Company's management has agreed to reinvest a significant portion of their proceeds alongside J.C. Flowers. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. "We are excited to partner with J.C. Flowers and access the firm's specialized knowledge and deep relationships in the financial services world" AmeriLife develops annuity, life and health insurance products in partnership with its insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its multi-channel distribution network, which includes a career distribution system and over 100,000 independent agents. AmeriLife's insurance distribution platform, along with its third party administration business, generated over $1.5 billion in premiums during 2014 on behalf of its more than 75 insurance carrier partners. "We are excited to partner with J.C. Flowers and access the firm's specialized knowledge and deep relationships in the financial services world," said Timothy O. North, Chief Executive Officer of AmeriLife. "J.C. Flowers has a strong track record of adding considerable value to its financial enterprises, and we believe that will translate into substantial benefits for our agents and their customers. As partners of J.C. Flowers in AmeriLife, Gary Jenkins and I are looking forward to investing in the Company." The saga continues...

Wow. If they only made 5% on that it would be 75 million. They may be the devil but know how to get a lot of insurance sold.

Just a few days ago i was talking to a friend who was an Amerilife agent until just recently......... now they insist you rent Ipads and then they track your every move ......if you are not where you are supposed to be the Admin tells the GM wow what happened to leaving school they are like 3rd graders there.........!!!! :SLEEP::D:goofy:

Just a few days ago i was talking to a friend who was an Amerilife agent until just recently......... now they insist you rent Ipads and then they track your every move ......if you are not where you are supposed to be the Admin tells the GM wow what happened to leaving school they are like 3rd graders there.........!!!! :SLEEP::D:goofy:

I heart you, amerilifehater. You tell the truth and that is good.

Happy hump day!!!

I got a call from Tyrone Bennett with Amerilife this afternoon, left a message saying he had a carrier lead that was ready to buy, just needed someone to write it, and that he had my name from an old Mutual of Omaha contract that I had.

I was 90% sure that it was b.s , so I decided to call to see how bold this guy would be, or if I was wrong and he really did have a laydown for me.

Sure enough he was bold. He told me how awesome this life insurance product that he has is, and that all that I had to do was contract with him and he would put me in touch with the the laydown. Ha! CLICK.

Tyrone Bennett scam ripoff
Amerilife scam ripoff

corruption at its finest. They screw people over on both a personal and professional level.

----------

If you could get the top execs out of the strip clubs, something might get done

They will be recruiting over the next couple of months getting agents licensed and ready for MAPD season and bird dogging for them.

Back