Anyone Work with Paylocity?

jamesh320

Hi, I am looking to speak with a broker that works with Paylocity as a referral partner. Looking to hire as a consultant for an engagement. If you have any experience working with Paylocity please direct message me. Thank you and much appreciated!

Looking to hire as a consultant for an engagement.

Not sure what this means but happy to have a discussion about our firms relationship with Paylocity. We have ~15 clients using them for a combination of Payroll/HRIS services. In terms of referral partners, the local rep from Paycor has been a much more profitable payroll referral partner relationship than anyone else but that will obviously vary based on the rep.

Ask away.

Ive referred some business to Paylocity. Clients have very good things to say. Paylocity has a very nice interface and they value their relationship with advisors. Not sure what else there is to say that their youtube videos dont already say.

Nice....i guess they pay a referral fee (if that's what you want) and its always nice to know someone in that biz as well.

They pay zero referral fees. You do it for 2 reasons:
1. Right thing to do for the client
2. Keep out the competition (lots of payroll providers also sell benefits, paylocity does not and has no plans to)

Back