Anyone Worked with and Left WFG?

SingingSabre

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Are there any former WFG agents?

I feel like the usefulness of WFG as the life insurance and financial services leg of my agency has waned and I"m ready to work with a better paying company.

Are there any former WFG people that have made this transition? Could you tell me what happens with clients I've written through them?

Are there any IMOs or aggregators for life that you'd recommend? If so, do they also do securities (I'm looking to expand into that shortly).

Thanks!

A good friend of mine left them a few years ago, and he was at the top level (CEO I think?) He didn't like what was going on once he got into the inner circle of the upper level folks.
I'm pretty sure he did not take his renewals with him, which for him was alot. He's much happier and better off now. Was a struggle for a bit, but he's doing quite well now.

I feel like the usefulness of WFG as the life insurance and financial services leg of my agency has waned and I"m ready to work with a better paying company.

Are there any former WFG people that have made this transition? Could you tell me what happens with clients I've written through them?

Are there any IMOs or aggregators for life that you'd recommend? If so, do they also do securities (I'm looking to expand into that shortly).

Thanks!

Read your contract. It is possible that different down lines have different contracts.

Thanks!
You will a) lose all your clients because they will roll up to your up-line. Even the policies you wrote on yourself and family. You may be able to get some sort of servicing arrangement but no trails. b) get paid more because you will be working for yourself c) spend more time helping your (new) clients instead of recruiting.

A good friend of mine left them a few years ago, and he was at the top level (CEO I think?) He didn't like what was going on once he got into the inner circle of the upper level folks.
I'm pretty sure he did not take his renewals with him, which for him was alot. He's much happier and better off now. Was a struggle for a bit, but he's doing quite well now.

It takes a lot of integrity to make it to the top, look around, not like what you see, and leave it. Kudos to your friend!!

Back