Anything Besides BCBS for Western NC?

mjnoles1

Expert
I am trying to help out a group of 4 architects and one of them wants to add their family to the health plan. They are older as in the 50's.

I do not have any other info at the moment. I have an appointment December 21st.

The problem is that they currently already have Blue-Cross Blue Shield of NC and they want to look at other options. Usually we offer our clients BCBS. They want nothing to do with United Health Care.

What other options do we have here in Western North Carolina? As I know Blue Cross Blue Shield is the 800 pound gorilla in the area.

I am trying to help out a group of 4 architects and one of them wants to add their family to the health plan. They are older as in the 50's.

I do not have any other info at the moment. I have an appointment December 21st.

The problem is that they currently already have Blue-Cross Blue Shield of NC and they want to look at other options. Usually we offer our clients BCBS. They want nothing to do with United Health Care.

What other options do we have here in Western North Carolina? As I know Blue Cross Blue Shield is the 800 pound gorilla in the area.

Humana's rates are competitive in that area, you could quote them Cigna as well.

Back