Aortic Valve Replacement - No Blockage

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Existing client had aortic valve replacement in September 2017. No blockage. No need for stents, bypass, etc. Valve genetically defective.

December auto-draft returned due to low balance and did not have checking linked to savings or other overdraft protection. Somehow he missed the problem and notices until he got a cancellation.

Now trying to reinstate.

Submitted reinstatement app and completed underwriting interview almost 3 weeks ago. Carrier is New Era.

Looking for suggestions in case his appeal is rejected.

Male, 70, Medigap G. Takes 2 BP med's (low dose) + baby aspirin.

Existing client had aortic valve replacement in September 2017. No blockage. No need for stents, bypass, etc. Valve genetically defective.

December auto-draft returned due to low balance and did not have checking linked to savings or other overdraft protection. Somehow he missed the problem and notices until he got a cancellation.

Now trying to reinstate.

Submitted reinstatement app and completed underwriting interview almost 3 weeks ago. Carrier is New Era.

Looking for suggestions in case his appeal is rejected.

Male, 70, Medigap G. Takes 2 BP med's (low dose) + baby aspirin.

Aetna is about the closest I can come to any company taking this. Aetna would be a 1 year wait from the heart valve replacement in September as long as the other questions are answered no.

Thanks Todd. Will pass this along to my client.

I don't do much with Aetna and now we have ACI in Georgia (in addition to AHL and "big" Aetna). Is underwriting the same with ACI and AHL?

Back