Apex-Elite. Anyone Know Anything ?

Willins

I have just gotten on board with Apex-Elite, or rather thinking about their offer.

I just have a bad feeling about them a bit, kind of like that AIG place. I pay for my leads, I pay for all of my training expenses.
What next? Hopefully just $70 or 80 k the first year in commissions as told.

Are they legit? for real/not an identity scam or the sort?

Are they a good place to start?

I am fairly certain being an insurance consultant is the career I want. I did already receive my licenses; just got them in February. I want to finally utilize them; it is just I am so discouraged by companies that seem to want me to pay them to work there.

Can you please tell me all you know about Apex-Elite?

Any help and mentorship would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
~Will

I am willing to listen and talk on the phone also.

Re: Apex-Elite,,,? Anyone Know Anything?

Never heard of them.

Its not a life insurance company like AIG, its an IMO.
They contract with all the carriers and let you do business with the carriers through their organization.

$80k right out of the box as a green agent is BS!

I would stay away from them from that statement alone.

There are lots of very reputable insurance companies, actually most companies are reputable; there are many very reputable IMOs, but there are many shady IMOs as well.

There are a lot of IMOs/FMOs/GAs on this forum, tell us the line of business your looking at and we can suggest a good quality outfit to work with.

Will, I am considering Apex-Elite also. I doing full background checks on them and so far its coming back as BS.

Please call for a quick chat of Apex Elite...

Dave Stevens
Jamestown New York
716-661-3001
[email protected]

I am fairly certain being an insurance consultant is the career I want. I did already receive my licenses; just got them in February. I want to finally utilize them; it is just I am so discouraged by companies that seem to want me to pay them to work there.

What is an insurance consultant, never heard of it.

I know what an insurance agent is, an insurance broker and an insurance salesperson. What is an insurance consultant, what do they do?

It seems that if one has to pay for training or leads that is a big-time redlight. No legitimate business will make you pay to work with them. I just got an email through CareerBuilder about them and I had the sense it was NOT good. They say they were impressed with my posted resume, which says nothing about experience in insurance whatsoever. I want to ask them how they believe I would be an asset to them. With the jobs being harder to come by it seems to me that job scams are on the rise feeding off the desperation many of us feel, and might consider paying with what little money we have just to work somewhere because we want to be productive. Shame on these scammers!!

Beware man, been doing this for a while and I know its tempting but no one pays for your leads in this business...you have to and the ones you buy are normally terrible. Its all about YOUR network and who you know and, MORE IMPORTANTLY, who they know...

My advise... find a good mentor and do what they say to do. They should be telling you a few key things like...

1. learn to get referrals right away. build that habit early. (faster you get this down, less prospecting later)
2. divide up your A list clients B list and C's. The company won't agree w me but you should not go after it all right away. Learn w c's and B's...don't burn your A's. Start gently reaching out to them and don't really mention business if at all poss. those A's are $ and they won't refer you unless you are good. if you are new now- sorry but your not that good yet. having said that- a year in the biz make s a world of difference. Keep in mind, the co wants their $ now and they don't care if you burn through those A's...there are more like you at the door. Be smart.

Also-Find an open platform that allows you to sell/offer more then one company. No one company fits all. Have more tools in your box. know your products...

Good luck man...

Matt
720-251-3140

Upon first glance, I thought these guys weren't worth anyone's time, I knew someone that started with them at the end of last year and didn't do so well..

They actually called him in Feb when he was already working in another industry, they claimed things had changed, new business model. You don't have to fly to Dallas for a week of trainning anymore.

The work week is Tuesday through Friday, 3-4 preset final expense appointments per day. The appointment setters are actually paid "heavily" when the agent makes sale not just upon booking appointments. All agents start an 80% contract.

For a brand new agent or an agent that is broke, this could be a great way to start in the business.

Beware man, been doing this for a while and I know its tempting but no one pays for your leads in this business...you have to and the ones you buy are normally terrible. Its all about YOUR network and who you know and, MORE IMPORTANTLY, who they know...

My advise... find a good mentor and do what they say to do. They should be telling you a few key things like...

1. learn to get referrals right away. build that habit early. (faster you get this down, less prospecting later)
2. divide up your A list clients B list and C's. The company won't agree w me but you should not go after it all right away. Learn w c's and B's...don't burn your A's. Start gently reaching out to them and don't really mention business if at all poss. those A's are $ and they won't refer you unless you are good. if you are new now- sorry but your not that good yet. having said that- a year in the biz make s a world of difference. Keep in mind, the co wants their $ now and they don't care if you burn through those A's...there are more like you at the door. Be smart.

Also-Find an open platform that allows you to sell/offer more then one company. No one company fits all. Have more tools in your box. know your products...

Good luck man...

Matt
720-251-3140

Re: Apex-Elite. YES I DO... SPENT 9 MONTHS RESEARCHING APEX!

Regarding Apex-Elite,

My name is David G Stevens 716-661-3100 (age 57 Jamestown, New York) I have thoroughly investigated Apex-Elite in a very serious search for a "insurance marketing opportunity" and i have CONCLUDED THAT IT IS A SERIOUS MISS-LEADING SCAM AND NOTHING MORE!

I have talked to hundreds of insurance professionals possibly like you viewing this POSTS! I have over 25+ years proven experience conducting business and services on the web and almost 98% of all business opportunities that are web based in some manner. I almost completely gave up my search for the "holy grail" opportunity after investing $1,000's in this - that and another "professional insurance based opportunity" and throw my eight state-of-the-art computer terminals in the local river and go to work for McDonalds (still a great retail food company) slinging burgers.

Then a internet friend turned me on to something that has been going for almost 40 years selling a new type of "insurance product" that almost every family, small business, group employee benefit, and CDL Truck Drivers must have at a very low monthly cost...

This "real" opportunity may or may not be for you but after my "circus" with Apex-Elite I would strongly suggest you look at this proven, credible, and I am already making a living with:

(type this spaced address manually please)

prepaidlegal (dotcom) / plan / davidstevens

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a peek at this as it has been my financial salvation!

Do call me anytime about Apex-Elite or the above real, credible business opportunity which has within the last several months put me on a path of income that has earned me revenues beyond my wildest dreams. And no, I no longer have to sell my home. And my family is eating "steak" again!

David G Stevens
Independent Associate
716-661-3001

PS... It costs less than $200.00 to buy into this franchise and they don't force you to buy leads, training, and seminars.

BTW, i am also personal member of this insurance product that is equally "pro-active & "re-active" as viewers of the link above will see... Call Me!

Re: Apex-Elite. YES I DO... SPENT 9 MONTHS RESEARCHING APEX!

HaHa, another prepaid legal rep trying to beg people into signing up with them.. I was offering some info on apex elite that someone gave me, I have no interest in working with them.

Just go ahead and tell everyone why apex is such a scam? I love it when someone fails at a commision job and all of a sudden it is such a scam!

Regarding Apex-Elite,

My name is David G Stevens 716-661-3100 (age 57 Jamestown, New York) I have thoroughly investigated Apex-Elite in a very serious search for a "insurance marketing opportunity" and i have CONCLUDED THAT IT IS A SERIOUS MISS-LEADING SCAM AND NOTHING MORE!

I have talked to hundreds of insurance professionals possibly like you viewing this POSTS! I have over 25+ years proven experience conducting business and services on the web and almost 98% of all business opportunities that are web based in some manner. I almost completely gave up my search for the "holy grail" opportunity after investing $1,000's in this - that and another "professional insurance based opportunity" and throw my eight state-of-the-art computer terminals in the local river and go to work for McDonalds (still a great retail food company) slinging burgers.

Then a internet friend turned me on to something that has been going for almost 40 years selling a new type of "insurance product" that almost every family, small business, group employee benefit, and CDL Truck Drivers must have at a very low monthly cost...

This "real" opportunity may or may not be for you but after my "circus" with Apex-Elite I would strongly suggest you look at this proven, credible, and I am already making a living with:

(type this spaced address manually please)

prepaidlegal (dotcom) / plan / davidstevens

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a peek at this as it has been my financial salvation!

Do call me anytime about Apex-Elite or the above real, credible business opportunity which has within the last several months put me on a path of income that has earned me revenues beyond my wildest dreams. And no, I no longer have to sell my home. And my family is eating "steak" again!

David G Stevens
Independent Associate
716-661-3001

PS... It costs less than $200.00 to buy into this franchise and they don't force you to buy leads, training, and seminars.

BTW, i am also personal member of this insurance product that is equally "pro-active & "re-active" as viewers of the link above will see... Call Me!

Back