Apparently Elite Advisors Have an Exclusive Product

Most likely F&G. Most "exclusive" products are crap in my experience. Just the normal product with an extra feature or two. F&G has been really pushing their white label products to IMOs recently. I wouldnt own or sell the policy personally if its F&G.

Most likely F&G. Most "exclusive" products are crap in my experience. Just the normal product with an extra feature or two. F&G has been really pushing their white label products to IMOs recently. I wouldnt own or sell the policy personally if its F&G.

Hmmm... Interesting ... I was thinking Minnesota..I think they had an exclusive product with another Imo not long ago

I asked about who they used a while back. I was told it was minnesota. Search, there was good discussion on it a while back.

He doesn't mention the company in the video. What company is it and what s the catch

Fraternal companies have exclusive products like Thrivent, or MGB Insurance Ser ivces LLC, etc etc...

Sell the idea and find the appropriate product. There are a lot of gimmicks out there right now and a lot of great products as well. Be careful!

AMZ/Minni Life's Omega Builder.

They force you to accept an extended DB payout which is irrevocable when the policy goes "in-force" which in turn reduces the net amount at risk which is why they say they can lower the COI, but not guaranteed.

I declare shenanigans on it.

He doesn't mention the company in the video. What company is it and what s the catch

Elite Leads for Elite Advisors

Back