Apples to Apples

agent4sail

Expert
I've seen this bounced around quite a bit, but no general consensus seems to have been reached. Why choose Norvax or why choose Quotit?
Not considering the cost factor; do both companies offer the same products? The one thing I found seriously lacking is the amount of information available on the Quotit website. There is almost NO information about their products, other than a generic explanation, and a 'call this number' for more information.
Does either provide a better technology benefit? I have heard of things to come, but I need to get started now, not after 01/01.
Any suggestions, based on experience with either company?

Last edited:
please explain further- what two companies and which two products...

I did not realize the post had actually posted to the forum, I thought it was in spell check, and I was not finished. I have since edited it and hope it make more sense now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

It makes more sense, now. I don't know the difference between the two but would welcome comments from others on this subject....

Truth is, there is very little difference.
I prefer quotit, simply because I feel their presentation to the client is a bit better.

It does depend slightly on exactly how you are going to use the engine, whether you are going to have it in a website for clients, just as a backoffice, do you want the autoresponders (drip mail campaign), focusing on individual or group, and a few other things.

In general though, feature wise, they are pretty similar. If you explain how you are going to use it, and what you want to accomplish, you might get some better answers. For consumer quoting, you can go either way...

.... except ......

Make sure they support the carriers that are important to you. This varies by state. I don't think they publish lists, you have to call and ask.

Dan

Truth is, there is very little difference.
I prefer quotit, simply because I feel their presentation to the client is a bit better.

It does depend slightly on exactly how you are going to use the engine, whether you are going to have it in a website for clients, just as a backoffice, do you want the autoresponders (drip mail campaign), focusing on individual or group, and a few other things.

In general though, feature wise, they are pretty similar. If you explain how you are going to use it, and what you want to accomplish, you might get some better answers. For consumer quoting, you can go either way...

.... except ......

Make sure they support the carriers that are important to you. This varies by state. I don't think they publish lists, you have to call and ask.

Dan

I think Dan is correct. The services are similiar but one may be stronger depending on which state(s) you are doing business in.

Michael Foster
Quotit Corporation
714 564 5056
866 478 6848 ext. 5056

Back