Applications for Spanish Speakers

AboutThatLife

Guru
100+ Post Club
I was thinking to help some Spanish speaking clients until I realized, even if the marketing materials are in Spanish, all the apps I have seen are in English.

Anyone know of a company that also has Spanish apps and maybe even an FE company that has a Spanish phone interview?

Last edited:
I am also looking for a carrier that has applications in Spanish for Final Expense. Liberty Bankers and AmericanAmicable have marketing materials printed in Spanish but not the applications.

There is a reason they do that.

I have nothing against people who speak another language. My mother is from another country, but if someone is unable to fill out an application in English, then there are likely to be problems down the road. Again, nothing against Spanish speakers. Most of my clients are from another country, but if they can't complete an application in the language that the insurance company uses, it's better to move on. Refer it out.

Lots of reasons.

Two that quickly come to mind. If you go to court, then you are arguing a foreign language document in front of a judge and jury. That may be something an insurance company and its lawyers would prefer to avoid.

Also, if your application and policy are in another language, then that basically means you'll need to provide customer service in another language. Again, something a company may wish to avoid from an operations and legal standpoint.

I'm sure there are plenty of others.

Back