Applied General Agency - Good Experiences? Problems?

No1billsfn

Wondering if anyone has any complaints or issues with AGA within the last few or so years? I see a few old posts about issues with commissions among other things, but I don’t see much over the past 5 years or so. Anyone have any good or bad info?

Wondering if anyone has any complaints or issues with AGA within the last few or so years? I see a few old posts about issues with commissions among other things, but I don’t see much over the past 5 years or so. Anyone have any good or bad info?

Overall a good experience..all of my carriers pay me directly so no commission issues with them, co-op dollars are direct deposited, lots of training, lots of processes to follow, good back office agent support

AGA is a dump truck clown shoe organization. They Cinderella you the first couple of weeks just to get certified but after that you start asking real questions about actual selling, website development, product knowledge or real time support when enrolling clients. Straight crickets and torch passing! You get kicked to the curb left high and dry because they don't like a squeaky wheel for a rookie agent to die before AEP kicks in and at that time its black out so now you are stuck in the mud exactly where they want you. Forget about agent support, call backs, etc. You will learn the ropes on your own and tell you what I thank them for that because now I am teaching and learning so much about insurance because of it. AGA can keep their festive wine and dine meet ups of network shenanigans, they won't be around much longer with their Sandtrap of an organization. Words been out and us agents laugh about it when we say ya we been there with them or other integrity fmos say ya we get AGA recruits all day. I will keep speading the word to my fellow agents about this place as long as I am selling insurance. Straight facts.

Back