Appointment setter needed, good pay w/bonus structure!

Macker77

Expert
Looking for a good appt setter for strictly final expense in the New England area. Long term desired. Good pay with very generous bonus structure. PM for details.

I tried them colsharecropper and they never got back to me. Not going to chase them down to earn my biz. Anyone have any good recommendations?

Never a problem on my end. From what i can tell most agents are terrible at checking their voice mails from someone calling them back, you should try again.

I am available if you are still in need of an appointment setter. 5 years experience in final expense. I also have experience in term, mortgage protection and 403b retirement plans.

Wow, well thanks for the warm welcome, if you are throwing out the "troll" label you might want to take a look at yourself. Calling me a troll on a post where I was simply asking if the job position was still available sure sounds like a crap starting comment to me. So what if it was my first post, this is an insurance forum basically for agents why would I jump in conversations that i can't answer fully. Since I am not an agent. I have been coming to this forum for years to do my research, to understand the business and pick up tips to become a better appointment setter. By doing my research here and on other sites I have become pretty darn good at it as well.if you have a problem with that then well YOU have a problem.
Just a quick tip if you meet a prospective client with one of your preconceived judgments of a person it could bite you in the bum because just judging by this post it's not your greatest skill, but bless your heart for trying. See I could prejudge you by your comment and just assume that you a bitter person who has to piss on others parade to stroke their fragile ego, but I won't do that, I will just assume you had a bad day and just a tad on the cranky side. So you go have yourself a nice day.

Wow, well thanks for the warm welcome, if you are throwing out the "troll" label you might want to take a look at yourself. Calling me a troll on a post where I was simply asking if the job position was still available sure sounds like a crap starting comment to me. So what if it was my first post, this is an insurance forum basically for agents why would I jump in conversations that i can't answer fully. Since I am not an agent. I have been coming to this forum for years to do my research, to understand the business and pick up tips to become a better appointment setter. By doing my research here and on other sites I have become pretty darn good at it as well.if you have a problem with that then well YOU have a problem.
Just a quick tip if you meet a prospective client with one of your preconceived judgments of a person it could bite you in the bum because just judging by this post it's not your greatest skill, but bless your heart for trying. See I could prejudge you by your comment and just assume that you a bitter person who has to piss on others parade to stroke their fragile ego, but I won't do that, I will just assume you had a bad day and just a tad on the cranky side. So you go have yourself a nice day.
I wouldn't call you a Troll...I'd call you a spammer. Did you not read the Forum rules when you signed up? You're not supposed to make an offer until you have 100 meaningful posts. They don't want people to just come here pimpin' their wares without adding value to the Forum first. :)

Your post is definitely an offer. :yes:

Back