Appointment Setter

Actually it has just come to my attention that we have in the office a call center that we can rent our for a per project basis. so the system uses an auto-dialer with insurance professionals making outbound calls. It is very effective. Let me know if anyone is interested. these people are not sales people they are customer service people who set appointments and do follow up work.

I Completely agree with what you are saying. Trying to find someone that is an American speaking freelancer on odesk is pretty simple. They do a good job of allowing you to screen their freelancers. Like I was saying before I have a service I have used that is very good. They charge 25 per hour which may seem kinda high but they can provide their own lists of numbers and they work off of a auto dial-er so they crank out calls one person is like 5 people calling on their own. If you are interested pm me and I can give your their info.

MESSAGE ME! I can recommend a company for you. We charge $10/appt, and we purchase our own leads and dialers. You would only pay for the appointment.

We send the appointments along with the recording for proof of generated interest. However, you do need to pay PER APPT, even if they changed their mind. But considering you don't have to pay the initial investment on the dialers and the list itself, it works out.

I fixed that for you. How long have you been with them?:skeptical:

LOL, Been with the company for 5 years. We work with numbers of insurance companies in the Southern California region. We do recruiting to help expand agencies meanwhile we feed these growing agencies with leads as well. We do charge based on per show up to the interview (recruiting) and only per appointment for preset leads. Leads and phone are our cost not yours.

After the sneaky way you slid in here, do you think anybody could trust you? I know I couldn't.:no:

You're on here being side commenting on everyone else's post. You don't have other things to do?

You came on here pretending to be someone that was using the leads the company you work for sells. That makes you dishonest!

You also didn't read the Forum rules, and if you did you thumb your nose at them.

How dare you call me a side commentor!:mad:

Tried this heres my results:

I hired 15 remote freelance telemarketers over a 5 week period hiring 3 people each week. THAT hiring part was HR nightmare. to hire 3 people I interviewed 10+ EACH WEEK. Lots of interviews. Then I had to train 3 people each week. Each week I spent countless hours, explaining the CRM software for tracking their calls. recording appointments and call backs, and going over the script /handling rebuttals and then describing our main products and services, life insurance.

After all that time and energy I death with so many issues. Not being able to afford their phone bill, their mother died(but not really). their third cousin was in the hospital so they couldn't work this month etc.

A few of them worked 2-3 weeks but most of them quit the first week they started.

It was the biggest epic failure I've ever had in my busines. At least I didn't pay much. and I got maybe 3 policies out of it(a few hundred bucks). Obviously quit trying to hire free lance workers remotely. If I'm hiring people I want to see them in my office working hard. I can coach them better on the phone that way too, the learning curve is quicker if I can occasionally tell them you should have said "xyz"

Tried this heres my results: I hired 15 remote freelance telemarketers over a 5 week period hiring 3 people each week. THAT hiring part was HR nightmare. to hire 3 people I interviewed 10+ EACH WEEK. Lots of interviews. Then I had to train 3 people each week. Each week I spent countless hours, explaining the CRM software for tracking their calls. recording appointments and call backs, and going over the script /handling rebuttals and then describing our main products and services, life insurance. After all that time and energy I death with so many issues. Not being able to afford their phone bill, their mother died(but not really). their third cousin was in the hospital so they couldn't work this month etc. A few of them worked 2-3 weeks but most of them quit the first week they started. It was the biggest epic failure I've ever had in my busines. At least I didn't pay much. and I got maybe 3 policies out of it(a few hundred bucks). Obviously quit trying to hire free lance workers remotely. If I'm hiring people I want to see them in my office working hard. I can coach them better on the phone that way too, the learning curve is quicker if I can occasionally tell them you should have said "xyz"

I have 20+ remote telemarketers that I manage week in and week out. I can empathize with you!

Back