Appointment Setters

1manshow

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pa
I'm looking to hire a reputable firm to set appts for B2B producers. If you've had success with a reputable firm I'd be grateful if you could share their contact info. or name.

Please note to all. American Lead generators was highly recommend by another agent. I prepaid 10 leads at 35.00 per pre set appointments. He produced 2 and gave me all kinds of reasons why could not produce the rest. I was even willing to work with him and put a little money at a time back into my pay pal acct. and did not even do that. American Lead Generator. John Watts owner
website is americanleadgenerators.com phone 336-242-1960

Just make sure do not use.

Reardon said:
PM me -- I can refer you to two I have NOT used personally, but have plenty of experience and credibility in cold calling and appointment setting for B2B.

I would like to know some of ur trade secrets. Please lets hear how you the cold calling. .

Had you ever thought of bringing it in-house as 1099s? Pros and cons I know...I"m just a big fan of having it in-house where you can provide personal training, constant nurturing, have more control, provide personal incentives for growth that benefit everyone, etc. Yes I know...may have a hard time finding that candidate(s) that are "moldable" but I think it's well worth it in the long run. Just a thought...

I have heard of people looking for appointment setters on elance dot com.

Anybody ever tried this and if so how was your experience?

Setters on elance dot com? I'll have to check that out. There's two different ways to use appointment setters, and I've used them both. You can hire a group that does outbbound cold calling, but this sets the weakest appointments. The best way is to purchase leads and let an experienced appoinment setter follow up with them. You get more appointments and they're much, much stronger, because they filled out a reply card (or something online) and then also took the time to answer questions and set an appointment. You should check out yourpersonalsetter dot com.

Back