Appointment Setters

It says 50 bucks per set appointment right on your website under the "premier leads". Hey Insguyok, what state is personalsetters.com based out of? Could it be Oklahoma? You are spamming here big time!

Last edited:
quackattack99 said:
It says 50 bucks per set appointment right on your website under the "premier leads". Hey Insguyok, what state is personalsetters.com based out of? Could it be Oklahoma? You are spamming here big time!

If you are even thinking about paying someone anywhere $30-$50 to set appointments off of DM leads you may be better off getting some more training. DM leads are the easiest to set appointments off of. You call and say hey, you sent this card in for info on "product". Ill be in the area tomorrow. Are you gonna be home around _____? You can ask a couple qualifying questions too if it makes you feel better. I do. You will save your self a ton of money and headaches doing it yourself. The worst thing, to me anyway, about having someone else set my appointments is you lose control of your schedule...

Well, I know I would never use yourpersonalsetter.com. Anyone that comes on here trying to pose as a 'satisfied customer' to promote either their, their spouse's, friends' , etc. business is deceitful and insulting towards the good members of this site. I wouldn't give them a dime worth of my business. I would have a lot more respect for them if they just posted where they should in the offers section of this forum.

Last edited:
quackattack99 said:
Well, I know I would never use yourpersonalsetters.com. Anyone that comes on here trying to pose as a 'satisfied customer' to promote either their, their spouse's, friends' , etc. business is deceitful and insulting towards the good members of this site. I wouldn't give them a dime worth of my business. I would have a lot more respect for them if they just posted where they should in the offers section of this forum.

No....People would do that.....I can't believe that...

Sarcasm was used in the above post....Hence the reason people here blast the 1 post wonders posting about the hottest new service.

He/she has a grand total of two posts. Both in this thread promoting yourpersonalsetter.com . Just a coincidence, I'm sure..

That's fine, it was just a piece of the puzzle:

Them working off a cold list, $50 is at the high end and should be a quality appointment that knows why you're coming, but definitely worth it.

Them working off your leads, maybe $20?

I'm a huge believer in just hiring the right people and paying them hourly.

$50 an appointment wow thats cheep. I would not sell one for less then $100.00 not even worth my time. My clients would rather pay more for quality then care about penny pinching and risking bad appointments

$50 an appointment wow thats cheep. I would not sell one for less then $100.00 not even worth my time. My clients would rather pay more for quality then care about penny pinching and risking bad appointments

That's insane.:swoon:
I bet you even find some clueless agents to pay that.
This crazy world that we live in.

(*than)

I was reading the first page of this thread and saw something that looked familiar. I wrote American Lead Generators a check for $250 on 10/26/2012. The man's name was John Watts from Linwood, NC. He cashed my check and I never heard from him again. If I ever go to NC I am going to look him up even if it is 10 years from now. I still have a copy of the check where he signed the back and cashed it on 10/29/2012.

I was reading the first page of this thread and saw something that looked familiar. I wrote American Lead Generators a check for $250 on 10/26/2012. The man's name was John Watts from Linwood, NC. He cashed my check and I never heard from him again. If I ever go to NC I am going to look him up even if it is 10 years from now. I still have a copy of the check where he signed the back and cashed it on 10/29/2012.

He's a little slow getting those leads to you, but I'm sure he's got a good excuse(or 20).:skeptical:

Back