Appointment Setting/Cold Calling..

insurancefan

Super Genius
Hello everyone,

If anyone would currently be in the market for an experienced and dependable appt. setter, I could offer you my services part time (about 15 hr's weekly)

I have experience in both cold calling off targeted lists and working w/warm direct mail leads for FE, Med Supp, Life/Health and others lines. Commission based compensation per completed sit works for me. I am very EZ to work with and like to keep things simple.

If you could use some help qualifying and presetting your appointments a few days each week I would love to hear from you.

You can PM me or off site at tmsworks at sbcglobal dot net

Thank you for reading and please let me know if/how I could assist you. I love the forums. Nothing else like this on the net :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

If anyone would currently be in the market for an experienced and dependable cold caller/setter, I could help you out and offer you my services and phone support . snip. . .
Thank you for reading and please let me know if/how I could assist you. I love the forums. Nothing else like this on the net :)

Gud Lordy, I have been looking for you! Lets talk, we are stronger, together!

I needed to post something in order to be able to send messages. Wasting time making it something that it isn't.

Back