Appointment Setting Companies Any Good??

ShawnBrooks

Expert
Hello All! I found a company called Premier Annuity Prospects...they mail out postcards, then set appointments for you, even promising a free gift card from a restaurant if the client meets with you. Sounds good, but of course it's kinda expensive $2000 range.....anyone have any experience good or bad with this company or any other similar type group? THANK YOU!

Do as much research as possible. See if they are a member of the BBB or if they take credit cards. I had one clown from the LA area who was trying to get me to send him a money order, I wouldn't. I found out later he would set up a website for preset annuity leads collect the money and not deliver. He had several sites out there. I did buy some from another company that went out of business some of the leads I showed up at the door and was told they never spoke to anyone. They did replace them but the prospects weren't good and it was a waste of time. My experience with buying preset appointments are they don't care about quality. If the prospect breaths and agrees to an appointment it will get booked.

Last edited:
I bit on that hook recently (different company)and spent $3000 for 20 guaranteed appointments. Only had 3 in 4 months. I would not do it again. BE VERY CAREFUL. Aslo these companies are know to advertise under several names.

google premier annuity prospects complaints I wouldn't even consider working with them after reading what is on the net about them.

Back