Appointment Setting Company ??

MDInsuranceguy

Hi everybody,

I recently opened up an independent agency after three years in the captive market focusin on P&C. It's been three months since the move and I finally have some time to prospect and market myself. I have a handfull of clients that I need to present some life products to. Premium shouldn't matter as long as it's not out of whack. Which company do you guys recommend in terms of ease of appointment and compensation; especially at the renewal level. Or should I use brokers? (which I have checked and their renewals are ridiculously low) Thanks in advance.

Re: Appointment

It depends. What kind of life products are you talking about? Term, UL, whole life, final expense, etc? Is the business clean or impaired? How much business are you going to send? You'll probably want multiple carriers too.

It really depends on how you want to take care of your clients. Feel free to e-mail me your contact info, I'm over in VA and have contracts. It's really not that hard to get started.

never found one that was difficult to get appointed with for life...in my opinion, if you're not gonna sell a ton of it, they 10% extra commissions won't make a huge deal in the whole scheme of things, so you really can't go wrong with any of them.....

but do get several so you can shop it around and at least look like you carry quite a few companies for those that are shoppers

Back