Appointment Setting for FE/Medicare

insurancefan

Super Genius
Good morning all,

As some of you know-I preset appointments from my home office part time while i continue to seek possibly getting licensed. I have been part of this great community for a few years now and always appreciate the great articles, feedback and comradery. Nothing else like this on the web.

Shout out here to those of you whom I know and have worked with before and if not-nice to meet you. When I have some free time that opens up-I generally offer my services out here to anyone who may need assistance in having their leads pre-set a few days each week.

I am currently available for dials once again on the weekends to book you a few full days and/or assist in filling your following week. This is prime time to catch folks at home as we know. I can also help you catch up on your older/aged leads as well.

Most of my experience in my past 10 years of doing this is in working FE/Medicare leads. I very much enjoy the senior crowd. I do this on a 100% commission basis as well-not hourly as a lot in my biz do. If we don't sit-we don't make.

I am also very familiar w/setting rural so while I am glad to hear from any/all, if you sell to the small town USA crowd and are in need of some calling done-I would love to hear from you as well.

If you would like to talk-you should be able to PM me or off line at mtgline at att dot net. Thank you for allowing me to post and continue to enjoy all the benefits this site has to offer.

Have a great day everyone

Last edited:
Good morning all,

As some of you know-I preset appointments from my home office part time while i continue to seek possibly getting licensed. I have been part of this great community for a few years now and always appreciate the great articles, feedback and comradery. Nothing else like this on the web.

Shout out here to those of you whom I know and have worked with before and if not-nice to meet you. When I have some free time that opens up-I generally offer my services out here to anyone who may need assistance in having their leads pre-set a few days each week.

I am currently available for dials once again on the weekends to book you a few full days and/or assist in filling your following week. This is prime time to catch folks at home as we know. I can also help you catch up on your older/aged leads as well.

Most of my experience in my past 10 years of doing this is in working FE/Medicare leads. I very much enjoy the senior crowd. I do this on a 100% commission basis as well-not hourly as a lot in my biz do. If we don't sit-we don't make.

I am also very familiar w/setting rural so while I am glad to hear from any/all, if you sell to the small town USA crowd and are in need of some calling done-I would love to hear from you as well.

If you would like to talk-you should be able to PM me or off line at mtgline at att dot net. Thank you for allowing me to post and continue to enjoy all the benefits this site has to offer.

Have a great day everyone
interested message me the details john

Back