Appointment Setting

Rheagan24

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
For the guys that are having full day appointments set for Monday are u setting appointments on Saturday or Sunday?

For the guys that are having full day appointments set for Monday are u setting appointments on Saturday or Sunday?

Sat. If you call between 930 and 11:30 AM and 6 to 7 PM on Saturdays you should fill up your day 90% of the time.

Saturday too. Sundays are illegal in some states so be careful. But I've had agents tell me Sunday fro. 1-5 was the best, it's after church and there trip to Bob Evans and before dinner so most are home. Idk never tried it, I like football too much :)

Thanks I will give it a go now!

Did it go well?

Otherwise, the good thing about fe is you don't need appointments or workshops or any of that crap. You know where they live, put on your work boots, hop in your truck and go see em until you have 3 sits each day Mon-Thurs and go to the movies on Friday.

a final expense insurance man going into the filed on a Monday? tell me it ain't so!

Did it go well? Otherwise, the good thing about fe is you don't need appointments or workshops or any of that crap. You know where they live, put on your work boots, hop in your truck and go see em until you have 3 sits each day Mon-Thurs and go to the movies on Friday.

Went great! For some reason I was able to reach just about everyone. Got 7 for Monday. Usually I start appointments on Tuesday and playing catch doing the week. Saturday will be great especially when I start receiving my fixed Cost DM in a week or too. Saturday it is for me going forward

Went great! For some reason I was able to reach just about everyone. Got 7 for Monday. Usually I start appointments on Tuesday and playing catch doing the week. Saturday will be great especially when I start receiving my fixed Cost DM in a week or too. Saturday it is for me going forward

Think any of them will stick?

JK, great job.

Back