Appointment Setting...

Discussion in 'Insurance Offers' started by insurancefan, Aug 27, 2017.

1. insurancefan

insurancefan Expert

State:
    Illinois
    Hello all,

As some of you know-I preset appointments from my home office now and again few days a week while continuing to pursue possibly getting licensed. I have been part of this great community for a few years now and always appreciate the great articles, feedback and lively banter... NOTHING ELSE like this on the web.

Shout out here to those of you whom I know and have worked with before and if not-nice to meet you in advance. When free timet opens up for me-I generally offer my services out here to anyone who could use help.

I am currently available for dials part-time once again so if you could use my assistance or know anyone who could as well-please PM me or, it's mtgline at att dot net.

10 years of dialing experience w/mostly FE/Medicare leads (open enrollment is right around the corner again :) I very much enjoy the senior crowd

Thank you for allowing me to post and continue to enjoy all the benefits this site has to offer and I hope I may be of assistance to someone out there.

Have a great day everyone

2. Wiggy

Wiggy New Member

I'm having trouble sending a PM (probably because I only have a few posts here), but I'm very interested. Can you pm me so we can discuss hours, rates, etc.? Thanks

3. Wiggy

Wiggy New Member

I tried to PM you but I am too new. I'm very interested in hiring you as an appointment setter. Can you initiate a PM to me so we can discuss? Thank you.

4. Matthew King

Matthew King Guru

State:
    Virginia
    Well did he ever see it Wiggy? I'm jump bumping it to see if he might respond :D