Appointment with Bankers Life?

tenorbrett

I am in the process of getting my license and have accepted a job with Bankers Life and Casualty. I would now like to decline that job offer but have already filled out the background and appointment information. Do I need to get released from that appointment, when I get my license, to work at another company? Or can I work at another company regardless?

You do not need a release. Go sell for whomever you want since BL is strickly captive and no one else sells their stuff.

If you have decided not to work with BL just ignore all of their phone calls.. emails. etc.. they will eventually figure it out

I am in the process of getting my license and have accepted a job with Bankers Life and Casualty. I would now like to decline that job offer but have already filled out the background and appointment information. Do I need to get released from that appointment, when I get my license, to work at another company? Or can I work at another company regardless?

Tell them that you are an undercover agent doing a report on their sales practices. :)

It's quicker if you just tell them you want to treat your clients with respect and dignity.

They don't want that kind of stuff getting started and growing like a cancer.

hopefully the office that hired you didnt want you to pay them $100 to fill out the app like the one i checked out awhile back.
talk about a scam.

Back