Appointments (STI READ THIS)

OK this may be a quick post answered question but how does one go about searching what companies that we are appointed with? I tried google but didn't come up with anything. I know sti did a through search of me a while back I'm just curious how he did it.

OK this may be a quick post answered question but how does one go about searching what companies that we are appointed with? I tried google but didn't come up with anything. I know sti did a through search of me a while back I'm just curious how he did it.

Appointment status is contingent about the respective DOI updating their database. PA tracks appointments, while MD does not.

PA DOI does offer a current appointment list. It was free for awhile, but now there is a small fee. I guess that is because it is done through SIRCON. I think the fee is $3.50.

I have found that TDI is sometimes a bit behind on their appointments showing up... not sure if its the company or the DOI dropping the ball.. I have about 4 that are not showing up that I have agent numbers with...

Come to Louisiana if you think Texas is bad...They just switched databases and the whole thing is friged up. They have the wrong day for many ppls license origination, wrong codes for license type, and many missing company appointments. They even show some that I'm not even with. I wish they would get their stuff straight.

Back