Approved but....

Good morning everyone I'm faced with a delema. As a professional if you had a client who was approved but not at the quoted rate and you have been trying to get intouch with them about the new premium and to get an ok on the draft date but you cant get intouch with the client would you submit it for issuance or continue to wait ok the client. I spoke with this person about insurance after they approached me for coverage. So I'm not sure if she is unavailable because she now doesn't want the policy or what. The way I see it is my job was done. So now what?? As a professional what would you do ?

I would trade you problems.

M72 $500,000. Got one that was approved Standard and I quoted him Std-T2. However, it took months to get it done. So we needed to back date a month to save age. Has taken him weeks to get get around to signing the amendment. Now, it is three premiums (3x$800),the first draft came back last week. Wrong account number. He is now bitching about all of the hassle. But signs a new PAC form and includes a voided check. Now, the company is questioning why it is from his company account. Are are saying _if_ they approve it they will need to reissue it.

I was away from my phone all morning so did not see the email until this afternoon.

$10,000. AP

Time for a beer!

"I checked the guidelines and went with the least restrictive option I had for them both."
Can you explain what you mean here? What do you mean by least restrictive option?

Do you mean most favorable rate? I don't know a company that does full underwriting that doesn't have a build chart. I am confused here.

If she was a decline on the underwriting guidelines and you knew it, why did you write her with that company? You've put a decline in the MIB under her name. You did her no favors with that.

At this point I would let it go. The more you post the more it seems like you don't understand the process. Again it comes down to you making promises (least restrictive option?) that the insurance company won't keep for you. That is why they give you underwriting guidelines. That is why you ask about health. That is why they call us field underwriters. We use the guidelines to offer something a prospect can reasonably expect to get with a company that has given you a guideline to their underwriting.

I really am sorry to sound so harsh, but I have a feeling you were selling price for builds that just didn't match the price.

Your more then welcome to sound harsh but I was in the room having the conversation. And as far as my carriers goes she was an auto decline on most due to the underwriter guidelines. I went with the one whose guidelines didn't automatically decline for her health history and her not wanting to get a medically underwritten policy. I've done her no favors by applying and trying to get her coverage in a situation where she would otherwise not get any? I went with the guidelines the company and prospect gave me so.

Yes, like when O'bama was President. :yes:

I did not vote for Obama and I am not a Democrat. I am a life long Republican. I am at a loss to understand why anyone would be unable to see that this current President, his family, and business associates constitute an ongoing criminal enterprise that obviously predates his foray into politics by decades. His daughter is guilty of the exact same offense ... the exact same offense that prompted his chants of “lock her up” with respect to Hillary Clinton,

I hope John Kasich runs in the primary and that enough real Republicans turn out for him to do away with Trump. Of course, the fact that Mueller will likely reveal that Trump did engage in a conspiracy with Russia to influence the United States election probably means that 2020 will actually be about re-electing President Pence, while Trump himself is on his way to getting “locked up.”

Trump is not a Republican. He is an American Oligarch who aspires to be the American Putin.

I was not an Obama fan by any means, but I’d take Obama back in a heart beat over this guy we have in there now.

But in spite of our differing opinions about Trumpty Dumbty, Tom, I love you nonetheless. So for Christmas, I thought I'd get you this tie ...

MACA.JPG

Last edited:
I did not vote for Obama and I am not a Democrat. I am a life long Republican. I am at a loss to understand why anyone would be unable to see that this current President, his family, and business associates constitute an ongoing criminal enterprise that obviously predates his foray into politics by decades. His daughter is guilty of the exact same offense ... the exact same offense that prompted his chants of “lock her up” with respect to Hillary Clinton,

I hope John Kasich runs in the primary and that enough real Republicans turn out for him to do away with Trump. Of course, the fact that Mueller will likely reveal that Trump did engage in a conspiracy with Russia to influence the United States election probably means that 2020 will actually be about re-electing President Pence, while Trump himself is on his way to getting “locked up.”

Trump is not a Republican. He is an American Oligarch who aspires to be the American Putin.

I was not an Obama fan by any means, but I’d take Obama back in a heart beat over this guy we have in there now.

But in spite of our differing opinions about Trumpty Dumbty, Tom, I love you nonetheless. So for Christmas, I thought I'd get you this tie ...

View attachment 4874
Hahaha, I agree wih most of what you say Dave, but not what you just wrote. I don't see how you can compare hat his daughter did, to what Crooked Hillary did...not on the same level...nothing bleached or destroyed. Hillary does deserve to be locked up. She's a traitor, so actually...SHE SHOULD BE SHOT BY A FIRING SQUAD!!! :mad:

Thanks for the tie, I'd wear it. I don't wear hats, but I thought about getting a MAGA hat to see if some Liberal fool would try and knock it off my head. :biggrin:

Now I needs me some bacon. :yes:

If you think Trump will have legal troubles while they couldn't even give Killary a speeding ticket - you have "Door Knocked" your head one too many times . . .

Trump easily gets reelected especially if Killary or Bernie runs opp side.

Trump wins electoral again while losing popular vote - again . . .

View attachment 4874

Latest posts

Back