APPROVED, How'd It Happen?

SouthernComfort

Guru
100+ Post Club
Mass Mutual, I have no idea what table or class, but I got approved somehow?? I am 6'2" 351 at time of exam, bp controlled with meds, but had a virus attack my heart in 2006 where fluid was around the heart and heart function(injection fracture) dropped to 5%(normal is 50-55%). As they treated the virus the heart function has returned to normal. But, I know, I don't fall anywhere on the weight chart(fall off of it, lol) and with the heart history and meds... HOW IN THE HELL DID THIS GET APPROVED? 500k a little over 800/mnth wl.

Mass Mutual, I have no idea what table or class, but I got approved somehow?? I am 6'2" 351 at time of exam, bp controlled with meds, but had a virus attack my heart in 2006 where fluid was around the heart and heart function(injection fracture) dropped to 5%(normal is 50-55%). As they treated the virus the heart function has returned to normal. But, I know, I don't fall anywhere on the weight chart(fall off of it, lol) and with the heart history and meds... HOW IN THE HELL DID THIS GET APPROVED? 500k a little over 800/mnth wl.

Last case right before the underwriter decided to tell off his bosses and quit.

"normally" if it was other than applied most companies will email you the offer first.

I sure as hell would not question anything till you get it.

I know right, he came in on someone I had sent in and the company requested more info and this guy got my prospect quick issued through underwriting, with same company(Mass Mutual). So, I knew it was a high probability that I would be a decline, so I called him to see what he could do... I am happy!

Had a recent health client with a few health issues rated up from standard quote with one carrier and then rated down from another. Too good to be true kind of thing. I talked to my MGA who advised to just go with it. If they put it in writing, take it.

Maybe the underwriter missed something or wanted to get to happy hour, who knows? Client's happy, I'm happy.

Back