APS's

Golddoor

Guru
100+ Post Club
Texico
I spoke with my the regional sales manager with Unicare about why they request APS's on every applicant and he said that Unicare pulls a prescription report on every applicant. So if they had a script for any thing including antibiotics for a cold, they then will request an APS from the prescibing doctor.
:arghh:

Not great... one of the many reasons Unicare is not great! Not to mention all the holes in their plans... You get what you pay for and I for one don't want to deal with underwriting headaches and customers calling me asking why the policy didn't cover everything they thought it would.. Doesn't matter how many times you tell them something.. they always forget!

Not great... one of the many reasons Unicare is not great! Not to mention all the holes in their plans... You get what you pay for and I for one don't want to deal with underwriting headaches and customers calling me asking why the policy didn't cover everything they thought it would.. Doesn't matter how many times you tell them something.. they always forget!

What holes are there compared to any other plans in Texas?

Ambulance, AIDS coverage, reproductive disorders the first 6 months on the plan.... When you dig into a Unicare plan there are a few things I dislike. I think John and Sti had a thread that was kinda back and forth on this.. I'll try to find which one it is..

Back