AQ Conference - Awesome!!!!

mariemerganser

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anyone used AQ Conference before? If not, I downloaded a free trial yesterday and it is awesome. Basically, it gives you the ability to do applications over the phone with your clients because you can share the same screen with them. Then when it is time for them to esign you can transfer the functionality of the mouse over to them. I highly recommend everyone to do a free trial.

I do not recommend that you give mouse control to Esign. It is your IP address, not your client's that is registered to that application which means you have no protection.

I always fill out the broker-assisted app. The client receives an email and while we're still on the phone I walk them through the verification process. Then when they esign I have:

1) Proof the application was email to them for verification
2) Their IP was logged, not mine

I cannot get any kind of written approval from any carrier that I am allowed to turn over my controls to a client and I will not rely on anything verbal.

Also, you are supposed to do the broker-assisted app when you're doing the typing. When you go into the app from either your agent link or quote engine that's for the client - which means the client must fill out the entire app - not the broker.

That said, I use desktop sharing to sign up around 80% of my clients. Fantastic way to conduct a presentation.

I don't see this as a problem as long as you document what you did, and when you did it.

A lot of carriers are actually promoting this process.

I don't think Humana promotes this. They track IP addresses and I heard you can lose your appointment.

By the way, I use AQ Conference. It is a great tool, never fails and no client software download. You can hide programs such as outlook etc. and pause the desktop share.

Unethical client: "I never signed that app"

Carrier: "The agent says you did"

Unethical client: "Can you prove I did?"

I also have verbal confirmation from three carriers that I can turn over control. I asked for written confirmation. Not one is willing to sent it meaning I'm gonna be on the one thrown under the bus.

As soon as I get something in writing I'm all over it.

Unethical client: "I never signed that app"

Carrier: "The agent says you did"

Unethical client: "Can you prove I did?"

I also have verbal confirmation from three carriers that I can turn over control. I asked for written confirmation. Not one is willing to sent it meaning I'm gonna be on the one thrown under the bus.

As soon as I get something in writing I'm all over it.

Let's think about this for a minute. The proposed insured gave you their personal info (SS#), medical history, and bank account information -- but claim they didn't e-sign the app. Plus you have documented everything you did?

I still don't think it's a problem...

Even the stodgiest carrier in FL is allowing it.

Let's think about this for a minute. The proposed insured gave you their personal info (SS#), medical history, and bank account information -- but claim they didn't e-sign the app. Plus you have documented everything you did?

I still don't think it's a problem...

Even the stodgiest carrier in FL is allowing it.

What are you taking control of their computer? If so, then I take back my last comment as the IP address should still be the clients. The esig link was accessed from the clients computer right? Then, this should be no problem. You are just commanding the clients pages.

No - it's your computer and you're giving the client control over your computer - not theirs.

And we're not talking about the Esign link - we're talking (I think) about the broker filling out the client online ap (like from the "apply" button off a quote engine or agent quote link) and having the client Esign without the confirmation link being sent.

Back