AQ Conference - Awesome!!!!

I wouldn't think that is allowed. If it is, then, why bother turning over the controls, just sign for them. There is a reason why we have broker assisted apps and functions to email the app to the client to be checked and finished by the CLIENT.

I know Humana traces IP's. If they catch the same IP submitting business over and over again, I bet you get caught. Unless what I hear about them tracking IP address is BS, I am not going to start processing apps like that anytime soon.

I know Humana traces IP's. If they catch the same IP submitting business over and over again, I bet you get caught. Unless what I hear about them tracking IP address is BS, I am not going to start processing apps like that anytime soon.

I have most of 'em do the H1 phone app. If it's fairly clean, it's approved right then and there.

Tele-app goes south real fast when you have an overly aggressive underwriter (actually, they are not actually underwriters - which is also an issue) on the phone who's also in a bad mood.

Tele-app goes south real fast when you have an overly aggressive underwriter (actually, they are not actually underwriters - which is also an issue) on the phone who's also in a bad mood.

Haven't had a problem with HumanaOne - and I've done a pretty good amount this year.

Of course I "coach 'em up" pretty good (applicant) before the call...

Wow, didn't know there would be so much controversy. At any rate, I think it is perfectly legit, afterall, the client is watching everything you do and signing his/her own name. Worst case scenario, I'm sure you can get a log of your presentations and a log of your phone calls if you did have an unruly client down the road. All you would have to do is show that your presentation was done at the same time you were talking to the client.

I use Lotus Unyte. It is a simple desktop share program, no swapping of controls. But a great presentation tool. This one is totally free to download and use.

The question is also - who is checking off "yes" to the agreements for MIB, records, checking draft, etc...you or the client? Are you checking off those items yourself and turning over controls at the end to Esign? I'd say that's an issue.

For me, I stay on the phone when the confirmation link is sent and verbally walk them through it.

Wow, didn't know there would be so much controversy. At any rate, I think it is perfectly legit, afterall, the client is watching everything you do and signing his/her own name. Worst case scenario, I'm sure you can get a log of your presentations and a log of your phone calls if you did have an unruly client down the road. All you would have to do is show that your presentation was done at the same time you were talking to the client.

The only problem is...I don't think AQ Conference records presentations.

Back