Are AARP MA Plans Going to Be Called "United Healthcare"?

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
A friend told me that they would no longer be hiding behind the AARP name and would revert back to Secure Horizons by United Healthcare next year. Anybody heard this?

They were Secure Horizons last year written through United Healthcare, don't know what your talking about here.

Wow, didn't know that.
I do know i just saw a commercial that said "these are the only plans ENDORSED by aarp.
We could never say endorsed before.

In Kentucky they haven't used the AARP on the MA plans but they do on supplements.

I think it's better to leave it off. A LOT of seniors don't like AARP products.

Where did you get this info from?

It's always been that way in Kentucky. They don't have any association with AARP on the MA plans. They are called Secure horizons.

The supplements and the RX plans DO say AARP.

In Indiana it ALL says AARP.

In Missouri all the Rx sales kits, HMO, & PPO MAs all have AARP on the sales materials.
The PFFS and all Evercare (used for dual eligibles) do not have the AARP endorsement on them.

In Missouri all the Rx sales kits, HMO, & PPO MAs all have AARP on the sales materials.
The PFFS and all Evercare (used for dual eligibles) do not have the AARP endorsement on them.

Those are PFFS plans in KY where I'm talking about so maybe that's the difference rather than state lines.

Back