Are All Bankers Life & Casualty Agents ...

Well, it seems new trouble has just sprung up. This time, I'm told in the sunny south. It's not pretty. This is real trouble. More investigations, more fines. Got this from an attorney contact. Excellent news.

In FL? sweet. I'll be sure to print that out of it is

Print this- Money Magazine- Keep the Sharks at Bay, page 84, by Lisa Gibbs/August 2011. Scott Perry, Bankers Life and Casualty Company president/xxx, is more confused than Adam, looking for his mother.

Last edited:
Where might I find this exit strategy...is there like a manual or something or is the advice scattered throughout this thread?? lol

Where might I find this exit strategy...is there like a manual or something or is the advice scattered throughout this thread?? lol

You work for them? If so, how long?

Your best bet is to get appointed with other companies first before quitting. Worry about the Med supps and MAPD plans (if they are a viable option in your area) first.

The faster you get appointed with a few companies the better, once you do just start writing under them until you are ready to leave BLC. If you aren't vested (which I doubt, takes 5 years) then you won't keep your clients.

I had copies of all my Fact Finders and at the end of the year I called all my old clients if I was able to put them in a better plan

Again, not recruiting here. Details discussed in detail with excellent results over at scam.com, search-Bankers Life and Casualty is a Scam. We have laid it out for many. They are still coming by letting us know what's going on.
It's not on this site, but over at scam. You'll have to re-registrar over on that site to join us there. Type the site name in the address bar, scroll down to insurance scams and click it. It will open to our link.

BTW, it takes 7 years to get 25% vested.

Last edited:
To really understand the nature of what agents experience before and after being with Bankers Life and Casualty Company, a subsidy of the previously bankrupt Conseco, now known as CNO Financial Group, read this very interesting case occurring in North Carolina-

google-North Carolina Business Court, click public access, scroll down to Bankers Life v. Kenvin King, then click Counterclaimant Statement submitted July 28th, 2011, opens in pdf, click over to about pg 25-29 and enjoy reading.

It seems the Inside Edition News story which featured Bill(William) Baylog of North Carolina, ( you know, the manager, telling them to listen for the sound of "sick people" on the phone) really has them stirred up in North Carolina. The court is not buying Bankers motions to deny, or any of their other usual BS.

I understand that Scott Perry, Bankers prez/xxx, Baylog, Sear, and a few more have been called in, front and center, to the North Carolina's commissioner's office.

Last edited:
Re: Are All Bankers Life & Casualty Agents Liars?

Besides being liars, it seems it's possible that these guys are simply better sales people/ more highly motivated than some of the posters here.

just an observation not a judgement.

Wow. This is true for me. When I went into BLC I had come from Retail, managing Sears. I didn't know sales to save my ass. One man trained me at BLC. In retrospect, I didn't know I was being trained to be manipulative. I was taught to control the conversation, all by asking open ended questions, doing so in a way that the other person would answer the way I wanted them to. All the while, it was open ended, I wasn't "Telling" them (Telling is selling) anything. At the end, it was all their idea. I was taught how to hold my head, control my body language, and how to read theirs and use it. The thing that made it alright to do this at the time was the idea, the rock solid belief that I had to do this to "Help them help themselves", and knowing that I actually had their best interests in mind.

Today, the blinders are gone. I am no longer drinking the kool-aid. I am no longer manipulative, AT ALL. However, I know how to solve problems creatively. I know how to LISTEN, to verbal as well as visual, and I still control my own stage presence. I have had to UN-LEARN as much as I have learned in the last 9 months, but I have a much higher skill set for it.

To a prior poster's comment about BLC agents actions being inexcusable, that they are lazy: You are right, they are inexcusable, but not all are lazy, most aren't. Please remember that we WANT to believe that we are doing good things! What is "inexcusable" is when that person wakes up, sees the truth, and does nothing to change.

Back