Are all Lead companies dishonest?

Les Glass

I started selling insurance and my big problem is finding one honest lead company that sells exclusive life leads. I spend my time returning lead after lead. Does anyone have success buying exclusive life leads? If you do I’d appreciate some names- thanks

No such thing as exclusive anymore. A person can go to multiple sites and make a request thinking they will get multiple quotes. Most agents sell the same lineup of carriers. Lead may be exclusive to a vendor but they can't control the lead shopping at other vendors too.

Why are you returning leads? I have never done so. You will sell on average 20% of the order but keep sending them back as a bad lead and the vendor will take note of that.

I started selling insurance and my big problem is finding one honest lead company that sells exclusive life leads. I spend my time returning lead after lead. Does anyone have success buying exclusive life leads? If you do I’d appreciate some names- thanks

Why are you returning the leads ? Bottom line there’s probably 500 k agents selling Medicare and fe nationwide . So either people filling out a ton of lead cards or vendors reselling . I’d bet 90% of lead vendors resell leads

Dirty game. You should learn to generate your own leads. Less expensive for sure, also helps to find your niche, or territory, or both.

I have a Facebook Group where I have step-by-step videos for agents to generate their own leads. You can feel free to join Facebook Groups

Whether you are generating your own leads or getting them from a vendor if you constantly let the lead control the call, you will struggle.

If the lead says not interested, respond with are you interested because the you believe the cost may to be high or you won't qualify due to health?

If the lead ask you is this life insurance, respond with Is life insurance a concern of yours?

If the lead says they already have it covered, ask do they have the partial or complete plan... They will most likely be confused and say not sure or I think I have complete plan. Then respond well great that's the purpose of my call, to make sure you have the complete plan and not missing out on anything...

You want to stay in control and keep the prospect curious about what you have. Hope this somewhat helps you.

HERE'S A 45 SECOND VIDEO ILLUSTRATING OUR "LEADSTHEWAY":

HERE'S ONE OF OUR TV COMMERCIALS GENERATING TV LEADS!
Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'

Leads are generated by the insurance carrier for their agents not a lead vendor.

Back