Are cracks appearing in the term only company, Primerica?

jcorr

Super Genius
I've been talking to a brand spanking new Primerica agent (licensed at the end of October) and she said that they "have a wealth preservation deals that can do a GUL for estate tax purposes." Has anyone heard of this?

Of course, they call cash value life insurance 'trash value' insurance. But that's okay - they can stay in the kiddie-pool of life insurance strategies and knowledge.

The crack would be that they are using a permanent policy. I'm wondering if it could be overfunded and what sort rates they are illustrating.

If true I would think even having the ability to offer a GUL would make a ripe environment to recruit a producer. If something was bad yesterday why is it good today?

What else is good in the Right situation? Which of course would open up the door to talk about the difference between being captive and the ability to choose products and markets. Yes even for a part-timer.. Something like them offering a GUL requires verification..

If true I would think even having the ability to offer a GUL would make a ripe environment to recruit a producer. If something was bad yesterday why is it good today?

What else is good in the Right situation? Which of course would open up the door to talk about the difference between being captive and the ability to choose products and markets. Yes even for a part-timer.. Something like them offering a GUL requires verification..

Yeah, that's one reason I did the original post. I was wondering if anyone else has heard about this. I asked my contact to list the companies that she can work with to offer the GUL.

Yeah, that's one reason I did the original post. I was wondering if anyone else has heard about this. I asked my contact to list the companies that she can work with to offer the GUL.

I have been approached by the company a few times. Only thing I have heard about them is that the preach recruiting over selling products and there sales presentation actually ends with a recruitment pitch basically giving it the MLM moniker. And that they have contracts at 25% and you don't get paid of off renewels.

Maybe what I have heard is true maybe not, I don't know because I am not an agent there.

I've been talking to a brand spanking new Primerica agent (licensed at the end of October) and she said that they "have a wealth preservation deals that can do a GUL for estate tax purposes." Has anyone heard of this?
When you reach the top you become a "broker". At that point you can get appointed with other carriers. I know LFG is one of them. AXA is another.

Last edited:
Back