Are GameTime Leads worth it?

Matthew Bigge

Hello, I am a new Independent Insurance Agent. I have tried two lead vendors and have not found much success. Those two lead vendors are Secure Agent Leads, and Lead Gurus. I was considering trying GameTime Leads next, as a few agents in my agency have backed them up, saying how they always are able to make profit off of their GameTime Leads. I was wondering your guy's advice on them, or what Lead Vendor's you would recommend?

Thank you!

Yea, get with an IMO that has a fixed price dm program. We have great options, scott does, plenty do. But, FB leads are filler at best.

Hello, I am a new Independent Insurance Agent. I have tried two lead vendors and have not found much success. Those two lead vendors are Secure Agent Leads, and Lead Gurus. I was considering trying GameTime Leads next, as a few agents in my agency have backed them up, saying how they always are able to make profit off of their GameTime Leads. I was wondering your guy's advice on them, or what Lead Vendor's you would recommend?

Thank you!

Check out this TV commercial for FE. Call me if you'd like to get 20 or more of these each week.

Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'

Back