Are Past Misdemeanors Overlooked when Getting Appointed?

slyrock1

Expert
What if someone has a drunkeness and disorderly conduct charge from 2010, and a more recent reckless driving ticket? I'm definitely not that someone, just curious about a particular friend's situation.

Would they still be allowed to write business for Cigna, AARP, MOO, United Healthcare?

Thanks guys!

Your friend will definitely need to turn in detailed explanations, and explain how they've learned from the mistakes. Even with that, it still might get denied. Make sure they disclose everything in contracting as the carriers will find out anyways, and if they didn't disclose it, the carrier will turn it down for sure.

What if someone has a drunkeness and disorderly conduct charge from 2010, and a more recent reckless driving ticket? I'm definitely not that someone, just curious about a particular friend's situation.

Would they still be allowed to write business for Cigna, AARP, MOO, United Healthcare?

Thanks guys!

Of the 4...MoO is the only one to have a problem with a 20 year old battery charge on my record. That was 10 years ago and no longer a problem. I guess they've loosened now.:twitchy:

Back