Are SEP Enrollments Allowed on Health Sherpa Now?

cadylou

Guru
100+ Post Club
I know that they weren't before, but I didn't know if it had changed. There were a lot of threads talking about this, but I can't comb through all of them to find this particular subject.

Does anyone know? I have a gal losing coverage on 8/31 and would like to use them if I can.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

I did one today and it appears stuck. Will contact customer support tomorrow. I have heard others are not having problems. I guess I am the lucky one...

I did one today and it appears stuck. Will contact customer support tomorrow. I have heard others are not having problems. I guess I am the lucky one...

I had a client submit an SEP app with my Sherpa link tonight, it's stuck as well. I called him and we re- submitted, still stuck. I email support, no answer yet. I'm hoping it will "un stick" by tomorrow so I can avoid calling the marketplace...

The last time I had one get "stuck" in Health Sherpa is was because my FFM Portal password had expired. We're supposed to change it every ______ months.

I logged into https://portal.cms.gov/wps/portal/unauthportal/home/ and was greeted with "Change Your Password!". Did it. Then logged into Health Sherpa, entered the new Password and the application that was stuck changed immediately to Approved.

The last time I had one get "stuck" in Health Sherpa is was because my FFM Portal password had expired. We're supposed to change it every ______ months. I logged into https://portal.cms.gov/wps/portal/unauthportal/home/ and was greeted with "Change Your Password!". Did it. Then logged into Health Sherpa, entered the new Password and the application that was stuck changed immediately to Approved.

It would be nice if we could get a notification that our passwords are about to expire. I've just started putting a reminder on my calendar every 60 days. That way I don't run into those issues you described.

Strange, I changed my password and still stuck.

----------

I stand corrected, it just took a little bit! Thanks Allen for the tip

Hello! This is Ning. SEP is live, but the federal data hub API has a bug that is preventing some apps from getting through until the day after they are submitted. Basically, they have an "off by one" error when checking the SEP eligibility start date. We have reported the issue and are checking in frequently on the fix.

Thanks,
Ning

----------

Update: CMS is deploying a fix for this issue today, and will be monitoring the situation.

Back