Are There Any Compliant Medicare Supplement Lead Sources?

I posted a couple days ago regarding a particular lead company and from the responses I recieved and reviewed no one has had a direct experience with the particular company I was inquiring about. I've noticed there are a lot of negative posts regarding lead vendors, only positive posts are from individuals that promote their own personal lead generating company.

My question is simple. Does anyone know of a reliable and compliant Medicare supplement lead source? And can you detail your experience.

There are more than enough prospects to go around, but it seems as if most agents on this forum want to keep success traits to them selves if they can't charge you for their advice.

And I would really appreciate it if any experienced Medicare agents would be able to shed some light on a new guy, on some basic steps of how to get started. I've already enrolled into training. But I want more information on what it takes to get good leads and be compliant and have early success. I'm coming from the short term medical boiler room environment. The benefits in Medicare out weigh the short medical sales, so I'm making a transition.

Last edited:
For direct mail the Lead Connection has good leads.

Just don't confuse Medicare Supplements and Medicare Advantage. Different rules.

Back