Are There Any GA's That Actually Help?

mbugg

I'm a fairly new agent. I sell health insurance over the phone and I'm doing O.k. I want to sell Final expense over the phone. Every company I sign up with swears they are going to help me and mentor me. What's the point of signing me up? I'm not going to make any money for them. I'm eager and trainable and MAKE MONEY. Any GA's willing to mentor?

Bottom line, you must train yourself.

There are some very good resources out there, like this forum....however you must be proactive and can't rely on an upline to train you -----irregardless if training is "included" or not.

I am with United Home Life and Foresters and Baltimore Life.
With Health I am appointed with several, but I have my favorites. I do alot of telesales with health. Enough so that I am GA and can offer leads, training and decent comm to NEW health agents

I'm a fairly new agent. I sell health insurance over the phone and I'm doing O.k. I want to sell Final expense over the phone. Every company I sign up with swears they are going to help me and mentor me. What's the point of signing me up? I'm not going to make any money for them. I'm eager and trainable and MAKE MONEY. Any GA's willing to mentor?

I've been selling FE over the phone 4 years now with great success (7 yrs. in the field before that). We can supply you with 20-40 FRESH EXCLUSIVE direct mail leads EVERY week! You must commit to a 3 day (longer if you like) training where you learn the script, listen to sales and non-sales being made over the phone, and you actually making presentations over the phone receiving feedback after each and every phone presentation. This is also full-time and captive. If still interested all me 252-292-3350 anytime 9am-9pm est.....Greg.

PS: We use a digital recorder so you can sell on Sat. or after hours and not be at the mercy of a 3 way call with underwriting as is so common with Baltimore Life and others.

Last edited:
Sorry my friend but the GA's out there are pretty pathetic. You'll learn by making your own mistakes. I do face to face sales with final expense and do very well. Not sure about tele-sales. It seems more efficient but I just can't see how you can close on the phone. It's difficult enough to close in person. If anyone out there can show me how it is done and prove it, I'm all ears.

Back