Are There Any Good Oklahoma IMO/FMO's

Does anyone know of any good IMO/FMO's in the State of Oklahoma? I am most concerned with being able to get support & assistance locally. I am interested primarily in the Mortgage Protection and Final Expense areas.

Number two is getting commission levels in writing!

Number three is being able to obtain fresh quality leads.

Thank you for your input.

Last edited:
Do they have to be in Oklahoma? There's a lot of FE IMOs that have agents all over the country and have lead programs as well.

Does anyone know of any good IMO/FMO's in the State of Oklahoma? I am most concerned with being able to get support & assistance locally. I am interested primarily in the Mortgage Protection and Final Expense areas.

Number two is getting commission levels in writing!

Number three is being able to obtain fresh quality leads.

Thank you for your input.

Any of us here on the forum would send you commission schedules for any carriers you contract with. Speaking of getting something in writing, make sure you can get a release if need be. .

No, they don't have to be in Oklahoma. I'd prefer they were, but I'm open to any that are considered good and professional.

My advice would be to choose either FE OR MP to market to. With either you can make a few cross sales but you only want to market to one or the other.

If you like MP best contact Twilight here on the forum.

If you chose FE take a look at FexContracting, Todd King, 360 and EFES

Here is the link to check us (FexContracting) out. http://fexcontracting.com/getting-started-with-fe-sales/

They've devolved. The site is not up and the domain has only been registered since last July. The original operation you spoke well of is likely defunct.

They've devolved. The site is not up and the domain has only been registered since last July. The original operation you spoke well of is likely defunct.

It worked when I went the site - I worked with them over 5 years ago. Had a buddy of mine that was there I helped them launch their final expense division. It'd be a shame if they went under...

Back